We are looking for Japan Equity Analyst who can speak English and Japanese for my client, International asset management firm.
- Produce company analysis reports of Japanese stocks.
- Conduct industry analysis and comparison of Japanese companies with global peers.
- Undertake regular company visits, both in Japan and elsewhere if required
- Generate high-conviction stock ideas.
- Assist with portfolio construction (buy and sell recommendations)
- Maintain Japan equity funds client presentations.
- Assist with semi-annual client letter write-ups and monthly portfolio performance summary
Responsibilities to the Global Investment Team
- Demonstrate commitment to the broader investment team
- Ensure strong communication of ideas to the wider Investment team
- Ensure the Japan team deals with all matters of investment team administration effectively
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Japanese language capability is highly desirable.
- A good understanding of the asset management business, with at least 2-5 years’ experience as a buy-side or sell-side Japan Equity research analyst.
If you are interested, Please send your CV to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Plesae drop whatsapp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!