AML Officer, APAC - Vice President
- Market Rate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- State Street
- 16 déc. 17 2017-12-16
State Street Major Responsibilities: * Work in concert with Head of AML APAC * Maintain a multi-year strategic plan for the anti-money laundering program that aligns with business objectives and current and anticipated regulatory expectations * Analyze complex anti-money laundering matters and provide advice and
- Work in concert with Head of AML APAC
- Maintain a multi-year strategic plan for the anti-money laundering program that aligns with business objectives and current and anticipated regulatory expectations
- Analyze complex anti-money laundering matters and provide advice and direction to line area and Compliance staff
- Serve as the senior level contact with other functional areas
- Represent Corporate Compliance and provide AML expertise to risk management and other cross functional committees
- Serve as primary AML contact for the Business Unit to which you are assigned
- Keep senior management informed on issues regionally and provide regular reporting to the Head of AML APAC
- Ensure State Street’s AML program is reactive to changes in regulation and business strategy
- Develop and execute communications and training strategies regionally that are designed to maintain the competency of management and staff
- Identify key issues in relation to anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, and economic sanctions and provide alternatives and compliance solutions that result in strong compliance controls and support continued long-term business growth
- Communicate complex regulatory issues in a form that ensures an understanding of the applicability of major compliance issues to management and staff.
- Assist with the conduct of the annual regional enterprise wide money laundering and sanctions risk assessment ensuring that the methodology and the reporting of results are relevant and in line with regulatory expectations
- Provide meaningful feedback on proposed legislative and regulatory actions, balancing public policy issues, business needs and appropriate controls.
- Develop and coordinate the strategies for responding to and supporting regulatory exams and inquiries, investigations, subpoenas, and other significant points of contact related to anti-money laundering and sanctions.
- Take a leadership role in industry forums and collaborate with AML professionals outside of the firm to address common challenges or changes in regulation.
- Degree educated or
- 7 - 10 + years of related experience –Corporate Compliance, Banking, commercial Investigations.
- Relevant industry qualifications in Anti-Money Laundering (ICA or ACAMS) preferred
- Proven ability to work independently in a high volume environment
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
- Project Management skills
- Effective Communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks in multiple jurisdictions