AM to Manager, Anti-Bribery and Fraud Risk Management (FCC)
- Identify, assess and communicate all requirements relating to anti-bribery/fraud regulatory guidance and law enforcement trends regarding the Bank's business activities.
- Keep abreast of relevant bribery/corruption and fraud trends and work with other teams to establish measures relevant to the Bank's operation to reduce losses due to such activities and deliver risk owner objectives whilst ensuring the effective execution of fraud controls.
- Advise on best practices for anti-bribery/fraud governance, policy development, risk assessment, training, monitoring, exam coordination and policy enforcement.
- Conduct investigations of suspicious transactions or incidents relevant to anti-bribery/fraud and report to the relevant enforcement authorities in a timely manner and ensure proper documentation is maintained. Implement criteria for the analysis of suspicious activity surveillance, the reporting and escalation of results.
- Liaise with / answer enquiries from supervisory and law enforcement authorities.
- Provide advice to the relevant Business Units on all anti-bribery/fraud related issues to ensure the Bank's adherence to the respective regulatory requirements.
- Carry out ad hoc FCC related projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in financial services with solid experience in compliance operations including AML/CFT and/or anti-bribery/fraud.
- Experience advising or working in an in-house compliance function with an expertise or a focus on delivering a robust anti-bribery/fraud program.
- Experience in Due Diligence, Money Laundering and Internal staff misconduct Investigation is essential.
- Good knowledge in anti-bribery/fraud in financial services and the relevant regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and China.
- Qualifications in law, accounting, commerce/business or related disciplines; recognised professional qualifications incl. CAMS/AAMLP, CFE or equivalent qualifications preferred.
- Good analytical mind and communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English language skills preferred.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills