APAC ADS Support
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 22 sept. 17
Are you someone excited about Automated Derivatives strategy trading platforms ? and willing to be part of the biggest banks in this business ? We are looking for someone like you to:
• Take full ownership of our internally built automated trading applications production environment
• Work hand in hand with the trading desk and development teams
• Cover 3 key asia markets (HK, Aus, Singapore) for this line of business
• Manage changes to the environment
• Handle production incidents effectively
• Take the systems state to an enviable next level
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the APAC Equity Derivatives Support team based out of HK. You will be brushing shoulders with some of the most seasoned support specialists with close to 100+ years of Industry experience between them.
Our team is key in the day to day operations of all the Equity Derivatives systems. It's a fun team that learns all the time. Come join and be part of it.
Your experience and skills
• Experience with an Equity Derivatives or Cash front office support role
• A passion for working in a high pressure and time critical environment
• Strong Equity Derivatives knowledge
• Advanced unix, database, incident management and change management skills
• A very collaborative team player who works seamlessly without a lot of supervision
• Very analytical and be able to work independently most of the time
• Fluent in English (Cantonese is a big plus)
• A natural multi tasker
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.