APAC AM Tech Transformation PM - VP
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
As a Transformation Project manager/Tech lead, you will work on various strategic initiatives with a focus on China program. Key Responsibilities
- AM Tech lead for China applications migration stream
- Work very closely with China tech team, vendors and other technology teams (AM tech, CTC, GTI,..) to get knowledge of China applications (architecture, infrastructure, capabilities, business flow, ..) in order to migrate successfully those applications into JPMC environment through the different migration phases of the program
- Actively contribute to drive applications integration strategy in China (target state) working closely with China Modernization Lead, other AM technology leads as well as the various technology groups (GTI, CTC, China integration program team,...)
- Collaborate efficiently with other China integration streams (user on-boarding, datacenter build, resiliency..) to ensure successful overall integration of China applications and business users into JPM environment
- Partner with various groups (business, cyber security, infrastructure, compliance, project manager...) in JP Morgan to deliver applications/capabilities serving and supporting the business needs in China while meeting JPMC standards.
- Contributes to drive transformation in APAC with focus on modernization and resiliency working with the various engineering leads and application development teams
- Partner with the business in APAC and other AM technology teams to deliver strategic initiatives (client platforms, data, new products ...)
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Minimum 10 years application development experience
- 10+ years of experience designing and deploying software and middleware solutions used in large enterprises.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data architecture disciplines
- Good knowledge of cyber and controls preferred
- Knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes, Docker , cloud platform is preferred
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Knowledge in UI technologies and frameworks will be added advantage
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Ability to communicate simply complex issues with senior stakeholders
- Organization and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Mandarin speaking skills.
- Ability to travel frequently to China
- A university graduate with major in Computer Science or equivalent