APAC Credit COO/Business Manager (VP)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Being part of the Asia Credit business as a business manager.
- Joining a strong and growing business consisting of trading and structuring personnel responsible for the origination, distribution and trading of Credit products.
- A comprehensive product suite including Total Return Swaps, CDS, Credit Linked Notes, Convertible Asset Swaps, ASCOTS, OTC Derivatives, Bond Futures and Options, Convertibles, Equities and FX.
- Being part of a team where we foster a culture of open feedback, transparency and collaboration for continued excellence.
- You opportunities in interacting and coordinating with various levels of business partners in driving new business, strategic initiatives and capability enablement projects.
- Having oversight of the business governance structure and control environment, with the mandate to resolve any risk and control deficiencies identified against legal, regulatory and internal policies accurately as they evolve.
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in the Credit asset class or related projects or roles will be an advantage.
- Traits of a highly motivated entrepreneur, with the acumen to identify good commercial/ enablement project opportunities, and should demonstrate the ability to orchestrate resources towards completion of such projects.
- Resilience at work, with the ability to keep up and prioritize well in a dynamic, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a must, along with strong problem solving abilities and the ability to learn quickly.
- Possessing strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with internal colleagues of different levels.
- You will need to be able to collaborate and coordinate with a matrix of stakeholders with diverse skill sets, across front to back functions and across regions.
- Dedication for improving, building and embracing change, along with you having a good work ethic and loving working in a dynamic work environment.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.