- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : Hong KongAVP - Application Support:
In this role you will be a member of the global Application Production Support team which is part of the Infrastructure Services Group within the Moody's IT division. A successful candidate will be accountable for managing the overall quality and timely delivery of application support services within their portfolio by vendor teams to end users and business stakeholders; improve stability & availability through automation and CSI and work as a point of escalation for all business applications used within the Asia Pacific region.
The role will also be responsible for analyzing current Moody's global IT support organizations and identify inefficiencies that can be addressed or eliminated. This will include identifying technical solutions to time consuming support issues and influencing skills to implement their solutions. The success of this role will be measured by the efficiency the person can bring into long term operations.
Job Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Ability to support multiple lines of businesses or applications of medium to highly complex (complexity defined by size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) technologies at global level with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity and accessibility.
- Ensure audit related activities are completed accurately and timely.
- Act as the technical liaison between operations teams, software engineers and consumers of technology, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing or upcoming solutions and their supportability.
- Understand the operations budget and identify opportunities for short and long term cost reductions
- Support (coordinate, plan and execute) the transition of support activities for all strategic, roadmap and retirement projects.
- Conduct governance reviews with the business sponsors and other stakeholders to develop, enhance and enforce a plan for continuous service improvement.
- Communicate events and their impact to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership and drive their tactical and long term resolutions.
- Drive the identification and reduction of low / no value tasks and manual intervention work with automation.
- Measure and improve the level of adherence to the established ITIL processes and Compliance standards.
- Identifying trends, prioritize root cause analysis queues, finalize preventive actions and work with the Business Service Delivery team to prioritize development effort for periodic releases.
- Lead coordination with the Service Desk to establish best practices, improve performance of incident handling and request fulfillment activities.
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to ensure efficiency improvements and ongoing and effective communication with the business.
- Manage vendor teams and enforce the SLAs and SLOs as documented in the corresponding SOWs.
- Working with the Technology Training Group as needed to train end-users for offices worldwide, including the creation and update of training materials.
- Collect first-hand information during incidents and outages and use the same for improvements in products and services.
- Change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations while continue to maintain a strong relationship.
- Create formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Influence and positively impact productivity, efficiency, and overall customer service levels and enhance organization's reputation amongst stakeholders.
- Make decisions and drive results that positively impact (reduce) operational costs.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to manage and lead functional or cross-functional teams.
- Availability during off hours and weekends to own, manage and help resolve high severity incidents.
- Must have the ability to:
- learn quickly and draw meaningful conclusions from independent research
- manage multiple simultaneous deliverables
- understand and analyze client requirements and provide appropriate solutions
Moody's Information Technology
With 400 employees and 800 contractors worldwide, Moody's Information Technology ("MIT") is the largest department of Moody's Shared Services and provides end-to-end technology solutions for Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Shared Services, as well as infrastructure for Moody's Analytics. The development and ongoing support of key ratings and enterprise systems ensure the company's premier standing among credit rating agencies and enable its evolution among regulatory and business demands. MIT continuously seeks talented individuals to drive the execution of its technology roadmap, which offers exciting career opportunities in program management, business analysis, enterprise architecture, software development, quality assurance, IT risk management, vendor management, technology operations and service management.
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of solid, diverse work experience in IT including experience in Technology Operations / Infrastructure
- Experience from financial services industry would be a plus
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Leadership experience in the management of onshore and offshore teams is required
- Prior experience as a Project Manager or a Business Analyst would be a plus
- Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred. Additional ITIL qualifications a bonus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.