- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 14 nov. 17
AVP/VP- Asset Allocation / Multi-Asset Investment Strategist
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest global asset management firms in their asset allocation team. Here you’ll be part of the team that covers the macro- economic research, and multi-asset class financial and investment strategies. The role would involve focus on the research and investment strategy across a wide spectrum of asset classes and geographies.
- Market analysis and research, strong understanding and knowledge of broad economic indicators.
- Evaluate the effects of the wider economic & market environment on various asset classes (e.g. equities, fixed income, commodities, FX and etc.) and investment strategies.
- Support the internal products team, management team and investment consultant’s sales, as well as clients to build multi-asset investment views.
- Prepare presentations and reports on the research and creating data with meaning for the references for different businesses.
- Min. 6-10 years of asset allocation or investment strategy research experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge in economics and financial markets is essential plus various asset classe.
- Strong communication & presentation skills essential.
Interested candidates can apply to this role or can send their CV directly to me to firstname.lastname@example.org
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis. Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.’