A fantastic opportunity to join a global investment bank to focus on change management and system enhancement. -Critical role responsible for strategic change management and system enhancement -Based out of HK Office -Global Investment Bank
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating ideas/ recommendations to improve and support our Transfer Agency business activities.
- Assists in analysing and documenting client business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to internal stakeholders, technology and core processing functions.
- Assists in developing and modifying system based requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participate in/lead data migration activities, i.e. data analysis from system and operational model perspective; develop data transformation rules for ETL (Extract Transform Load) development; data upload testing and reconciliation.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executes systems test from existing test plans either directly or with our offshoring UAT (User Acceptance Testing) teams. Assists in analysing test results in all phases.
- Manage, control and report on interdependent transfer agency projects.
The candidate should have approximately 7 to 10 years of working experience. Preferably some of this time will have been spent in the Transfer Agency/Alternative funds administration space across data/systems management. Strong operational experience required, either directly for a TA operation or via a 3rd party consultancy for at least 3-4 years. Experience as the following areas also important:
- Proven Business Analyst experience
- Experience in the Transfer Agency business a plus
- Data migration experience
- Database query language an advantage, i.e. MS SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong knowledge of at least one market standard Transfer Agency platform
Knowledge / Experience on the PFS Paxus Funds system would be a significant advantage
Candidates with professional services experience within fintech/wealth tech & professional consultancy company also desirable