Credit Approver in Private Banking
Private Banking Division is looking for an experienced credit approver
- Process credit applications and credit exception approval request, make sound credit judgements and exercise delegated credit authority to approve credit facilities by following company policies and fulfilling all regulatory requirements
- Liaise with PB business to work out a solution to clients
- Recommend and assign margin ratios to financial instruments
- Liaise with other teams on extraordinary credit facilities
- Draft and update credit policies to ensure compliance of Group policies and local regulatory requirements
- Conduct credit analysis on New Business Approval / New Product Approval to identify risk factors and recommend risk mitigations
Skills & experience
- At least with tertiary education with Degree in relevant discipline
- With at least 8 years relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of Private Banking Credit with relevant experience, and be familiar with private banking credit procedures, products and local regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English & Chinese, proficiency in written Chinese and fluent Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including MS Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.