AVP, Institutional Derivatives Sales, Equity Derivatives
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“Huatai Securities”). Huatai Securities is one of the first groups of securities firms established in China approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission and the People’s Bank of China. Since 2010, Huatai Securities has over 6 million brokerage clients and almost CNY one trillion of custody assets. We are currently looking for a high calibre professional to join our team as a Institutional Derivatives Sales in Equity Derivatives.
The job covers institutional investor clients including Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies and Banks for commodity and equity derivatives as well as cross-asset investable products. The position is a market and client facing role responsible for client/ business origination and coverage, as well as, achieve sales / business target.
•Actively approach, pitch and understand the potential institutional clients and provide product solutions to meet their investment needs
•Foster good client relationship; gather clients’ feedback to provide valuable input to creative and efficient product design and solutions
•Ensure all transactions are in full compliance with Company policies, rules and regulations
•Work closely with structuring and trading to formulate, market and execute trade ideas
•Strong communication skills, analytical background
• 2-5 years’ sales and marketing experience in financial industry covering institutional clients
• Candidates must be high energy, be motivated to take initiative and ownership of projects, and multi task in a fast paced trading desk environment, while paying attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of Wind, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge on financial derivatives a plus
Interested parties please click "apply" and submit your resume with both current and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.