* Esteemed Regional Corporate Bank * Projects Focus * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an esteemed Regional Corporate Bank, is looking to hire an AVP- Operations Planning for their Operations department. This incumbent will assist the team head to provide operations and business support, manage operational compliance and conduct planning in the operations department.
- Plan and deploy resources to support various centralized functions to other operations groups, e.g. issuance of audit confirmations, reports, etc.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry practice, e.g. DPS, PDPO and CoBP observance and implement the requirements in the Bank's operations
- Ensure sanction screening is properly performed on SWIFT communications; partner with Head Office and AML team for list maintenance and system enhancements; perform first level investigation and liaise with AML team when suspicious hit is found
- Liaise with different stakeholders, e.g. Head Office and other internal departments in driving risk, regulatory and productivity related projects, system enhancement projects
- Organize training / workshop to enhance stakeholder's knowledge on transaction operations as required
- Provide end-to-end support to business desk from the operation perspective
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in banking operations/ payment with 2 years' supervisory and project management experience.
- Well versed in bank regulatory requirements and ordinances such as DPS, PDPO, CoBP, etc.
- Able to make sound judgment on observance and implementation of rules and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Strong leadership and able to maintain a pleasant relationship with colleagues at different levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese