As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career.
Since the Big Data Analytics Team has achieved great success in building, using, and deploying BOCI data analytics capabilities, the team is now expanding to form the Center of Innovation encompassing Big Data Analytics, A.I. and Blockchain etc. for the Fintech development of BOCI. The proposed recruitment targets a talented professional to play a pivotal part as in the team to support ongoing business expansion and marketing initiatives.
- Perform various data analysis covering customer (both individuals and corporates) sentiment / behavior / profiling / segmentation, precision marketing initiatives and firm-wide financial / operational optimization modelling.
- Drive analytics data strategy, including data capture, data enhancement, data cleansing - with internal / external data management capability to enable quality analytics
- Manage BU analytics through A.I. modelling, visualization design and insight generation process, provide expertise when advanced analytics is required
- Partnering with business to deliver the value adding analytics insights into relevant business actions
- Effectively present business insights gained from analytics reports to senior management for business decision making
- Coordination of joint-up with external startups and/or Fintech entities for development of innovative technology, such as Blockchain, linking with the BOCI ecosystem
- Project management of innovation development activities within BOCI
- Degree in Statistics, Math, Computing, Engineering, Actuarial, Finance etc. (preferably with post-graduate degrees)
- Preferably at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Must have proficiency in scripting/programming language(s) like Python, R, Alteryx etc.
- Good Knowledge of text mining / Natural Language Processing (NLP) / web analytics is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of predictive modelling: machine learning, data mining techniques & algorithms
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese is essential. Good Chinese writing and/or presentations preparation skills are definitely welcomed
- Understanding of capital markets / investment banking will be a great asset
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.