AVP , Treasury Control and Capital Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BOC International
- 22 sept. 17
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Assist in quantifying / monitoring economic capital and regulatory capital requirements of different business units;
- Assist in the Group’s overall capital planning and the capital allocation process;
- Managing Fund Transfer Pricing among internal business units;
- Assist in treasury control function and asset liability management reporting in relation to treasury activities on money market, foreign exchange, other treasury products and capital market etc., and liquidity management reporting;
- Chinese report writing for management and head office reporting;
- Perform ad hoc capital management projects when necessary ;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
- Degree holder in Accounting / Economics / Finance or equivalent; with a recognized professional qualification (such as CFA, FRM, CPA or equivalent) preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience, exposure in financial institutions and / or experience in regulatory capital reporting (e.g. SFC / HKMA) an added advantage;
- Strong product knowledge in treasury market; Knowledge in capital management and Basel rules preferred;
- A team player, self-starter, mature, detailed oriented and able to work under pressure; excellent figures sense;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, conversational Putonghua;
- Good writing skills for Chinese report .
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)