Account Executive - Broking Services
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 28 sept. 17 2017-09-28
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Account Executive.
In this role, you will
- To act as the Relationship Manager of HSBC Broking Services clients to provide quality investment advisory services
- To assist customer to make informed investment decision and to provide best execution dealing services
- To cover existing client and to develop new client network through referrals from the HSBC Group and other sources.
- To provide customers with effective and efficient services in the trading of financial products provided by the Company.
- To monitor the financial positions of customers’ accounts with regard to credit risk and Know Your Client requirements.
- To understand customers’ investment returns and risk tolerances level, recommend investment opportunities and implement clients’ investment strategies accordingly.
- To answer clients’ inquiries about our services, product details and account opening procedures.
- To develop and enhance client relationships through visits and proactive follow up on issues raised by clients.
- To stay abreast of market trends and news and provide market information to clients.
- To follow up transactions with clients.
- To develop and maintain good relationship between customers and the HSBC Group.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Degree in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
- Minimum year of related working experience
- Type 1, 2, 3 License of SFC
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009U8A
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited