Account Manager, Investment Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Northern Trust Company
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Responsible for client servicing and coordinating the account administration for asset management clients. Maintains the account including record keeping, responds to client inquiries, produces reports and oversees transaction processing. Assists relationship managers in developing additional business, making client presentations, and coordinating servicing team.
1. Coordinates the account administration for asset management clients.
2. Receives service requests from clients and partners; executes daily client activity, monitor transaction processing, handles inquiry resolution, obtains appropriate documentation, and ensures systems information is up-to-date.
3. Oversees development of appropriate action plans for client activities and ensures execution and follow-up.
4. Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with client and vendors as appropriate.
5. Ensures accurate set up and review of fees.
6. Documents services provided, specialized procedures, and ongoing written communications with client as appropriate in managing daily activity.
7. Develops clear understanding of clients' needs behind service requests and communicates to service partners. Obtains appropriate information from partners and client to facilitate service changes or transactions.
8. Assists relationship managers in developing additional business, making client presentations, and coordinating servicing team.
9. Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery using creative and proactive measures.
10. Monitors portfolio operations and accounting activities to ensure that all necessary reports, documents, tickets, etc. are processed to facilitate client services.
11. Communicates with clients regularly to inform them of account set-up or status, document requests, or other information.
12. Researches client records, contracts, agreements, etc. to respond to inquiries. Informs client of steps taken to resolve problems.
• Languages: Fluent in Speaking and Writing - English, Mandarin, Cantonese
• General business and financial knowledge, including knowledge of asset management industry, investment products, portfolio performance calculation
• Knowledge of investment client reporting, portfolio operation, institutional investors' requirements
• Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required to identify and resolve account issues.
• Attention to detail and commitment to deadlines are required
• Ability to actively collaborate and work with extended team outside of the Business unit
• Have potential to grow to be the Client Service Manager/ Relationship Manager/ Sales in the Asset Management business
0 – 3 experience in financial servicing/accounting field with client servicing background