Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare financial statements to ensure all transactions are complying with relevant accounting standards;
• Responsible for preparation of accounting vouchers, monthly and yearly closing, inter-company recharges, financial analysis, general ledger reconciliation and regular tax filing;
• Responsible for the treasury function;
• Liaise with external/internal parties on audit, tax returns and other accounting and financial matters;
• Establish and maintain financial and risk management policies and procedures;
• Perform ad-hoc assignments, if required.
• Bachelor degree holder in accounting, finance or related disciplines;
• Big 4 candidates with CPA qualification preferred;
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in accounting related field;
• Basic understanding of PRC accounting standards and taxation;
• Experience in asset management industry and familiar with SFO and Hong Kong Company Ordinance will be an advantage;
• Proficiency in PC applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
• Fluent spoken in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage;
• Strong team player with excellent inter-personal skills;
• Well organised, self-motivated and able to work multi-tasking and independently.