VMS Group of Companies (the “Group”), is a leading multi-strategies investment group with diversified businesses covering proprietary investments, structured finance, asset management, securities brokerage and corporate finance advisory. The Group, with AUM around USD 3 billion, makes private investments in private / public equity and pre-IPO / IPO investments as well as special situation investments including distressed assets, acquisitions of controlling equities, collateralized loans and bonds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling the daily work for Finance and Operation Team.
- Handle daily accounting work including payment transactions, journal entries, AR, AP and reconciliations of accounts
- Perform daily bank and client reconciliation, position and cash reconciliation, follow up overdue / unsettled position and settlement discrepancies checking as well as errors rectification
- Assist in month-end closing and preparation of management reports
- Support risk monitoring work
- Maintain proper filing of accounting records
- Support Operation Team for ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in accounting discipline
- Good accounting knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in securities firm and with some knowledge in securities operation work flow
- Experience in using Flex accounting system will be advantageous
- Mature, responsible, detailed-minded and well-organized
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical mind and result oriented
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates please send your application via email email@example.com.