Huobi Group is a leading global digital asset financial service provider. Upholding the idea of “empower financial services and liberate global wealth” as our mission and “putting users first” as our concept, Huobi Group is committed to offering secure, professional, credible, and quality services. https://www.huobigroup.com/
- Responsible for full sets of accounts and daily accounting operation
- Responsible for payments, bank reconciliation & filing documents.
- Responsible for month-end closing including prepare accounting related schedule
- Responsible for various analytical and management report included monthly forecasts
- Ensure compliance of accounting procedures with company policies
- Liaise with various parties such as external auditors, tax representative on accounting matters
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualification
- Preferably student/member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- 1-2 years audit experience in commercial industries (experience in handling full set of accounting is an advantage)
- Good interpersonal skill, self- motivated , detail-minded and willing to learn;
- Listed company experience is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
- Less experience will be considered as a junior position
We provide attractive and generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume with salary expected to HR by clicking “Apply" button. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.The personal data collected from your job application will be used by Huobi Group and the group companies.