• International Firm • Full set of account • Hung Hom
Our client is a German based company. With the expansion within Asia region, they are looking for an Accountant to join their Accounting team in Hong Kong.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliation of inter-company transaction
- Analyze and provide financial information and analyses to support management decision process
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Independently handle full set of books of an offshore entity, include annual budget preparation, review monthly statistics report, quarterly VAT report and CIT report. Assist in Payroll and MPF. Liaise with external auditor and tax representative regarding annual audit and profits tax return / corporate income tax
- Liaise with external auditor and tax representative for audit and tax aspects.
- Assist in cash management duties
- Assist in any ad hoc financial and accounting assignment to support management decisions
- Diploma holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- 2-4 years' relevant working experience in accounting; those with sourcing experience will be an asset
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Good knowledge of SAP system is a plus
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com