Accountant (Consolidation/Entity controller accountant)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
Accountant of Financial Control Department in Hong Kong.
The job responsibilities associated with this role are expected to include:
- Perform monthly group consolidation in Oracle and prepare elimination journals;
- Support PE and fund entities month end closing, prepare journal entries and entity financial reports;
- Verify management fee calculations and prepare invoices;
- Help prepare group financial statements and handle ad-hoc reporting requests from headquarter;
- Handle bank transfers for capital call and distribution, and management fee settlement;
- Support year-end audit process, in collaboration with front desk and auditors.
Skills and Abilities
- 2-4 years of practical accounting experience gained in accounting / audit field / funds;
- Has understanding of the accounting standards for financial industry and financial instruments;
- Has a strong academic foundation in financial accounting: journal entries, cash transactions and reconciliations, non-cash activity, investment activity, and investor capital activity;
- Previous working experience in funds, private equity, private investment is a plus;
- Good numerical, analytical and Excel skills;
- Good command of English and Mandarin;
- Initiative with good interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and at the same time in a teamwork environment.
- University graduate
- Student or member of Professional Accounting bodies