Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Work as part of a vibrant team, you are required to perform the tasks that are related to Investment-linked Assurance Scheme ("ILAS") operations
- Prepare and review the daily subscription and redemption of trade orders with the fund houses
- Prepare and review the settlement of the trade orders
- Assist in daily unit price checking and system maintenance
- Handle the transactions input in investment system (ePAM)
- Prepare and review accounting entries
- Assist in month-end closing, including asset valuation, reserve movement, accrual, etc.
- Prepare reconciliation of ILAS holdings among systems and ledger
- Assist in User Acceptance Test ("UAT") of system enhancement
- Ad hoc projects/tasks as assigned by the manager
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant accounting experience, candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accountant position
- Detail-minded and willing to work overtime when needed
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications including Excel
- Experience in ERP systems, such as Oracle and Workday, is a plus
- Highly motivated team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.