Accountant, Private Equity, 25-35k
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Accountant, Private Equity * Reputable Private Equity Company * New Headcount * High Caliber Team
My client is a sizable asset management firm with assets under management of over US$20 billion. They mainly manage private equity fund and some investment products. With fast expansion plans in Greater China and Asia Pacific, they are now looking for an accountant for their Finance team.
Report to the team lead, you will be responsible for:
- Handling portfolio valuation;
- Assisting in annual fund audit and tax compliance;
- Handling portfolio monitoring;
- Assisting in pre-investment deal structuring & compliance (e.g. KYC requests);
- Setting up of new funds, liaising with relevant parties;
- Handling various project work including system migration and enhancements.
- Assisting in the fund raising.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 2 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms or service provider.
- Open to Big 4 candidates/ external auditor.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Asset Management Firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.