Our client is a global top tier asset management firm. They are looking for high caliber accounting manager who will take care of general accounting and administration for their Hong Kong office
- Prepare reports for their Head quarter
- Ensure the financial instruments are reported properly in month-end closing.
- Ensure implemented accounting policies are adhered to serve for local regulatory reporting requirement for SFC
- Preparation of month-end closing tasks.
- Handle consolidation.
- You will be responsible for a full set of accounts-reviewing daily cash management, AR, AP, loans, time deposits, expenses claim.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Business Studies or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 3~5 years of working experience in Accounting & Finance in the financial sector, securities background preferred; exposure in FRR return is a must
- CPA holder is preferred
- Proactive and strong communication skills;
- Strong attention to figures and details with good organization skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Korean speaking ability is definite advantage
Excellent fringe benefit and salary package will be provided for the right candidates