- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 23 nov. 17
Are you great at answering questions and giving advice? Do you know how to nurture client relationships? We are looking for someone like this who can:
- provide proactive investment advice on multi-asset-class portfolios directly to UHNW (Ultra High Net Worth) clients, family offices and corporate clients
- proactively manage client book and make sure clients are invested according to their risk profile
- regularly contact clients with meaningful portfolio updates and investment recommendations
- carry out important risk management tasks to meet legal and regulatory requirements
- follow developments in the financial markets to maintain sharp understanding of both current and anticipated trends across relevant markets and products
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Investment Products & Services team in Hong Kong, as part of the Wealth Management business segment. We're a small team. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills
- worked with High Net Worth (HNW) or UHNW clients, ideally in a portfolio advisory role within a private bank
- extensive experience managing and advising multi-asset-class client portfolios throughout a cycle
- proven understanding of financial instruments and markets as a whole
- qualifications of CFA/ CFP/ CAIA/ MBA/ FRM/ CMT, ideally
- strong interpersonal skills (you're a people person)
- an excellent communicator, able to deliver information convincingly and concisely
- a strong team player with high standards of ethical and professional behavior
- a stickler for flawless execution procedures and documentation
- fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.