An exciting opportunity to drive the IFRS 17 design and implementation for an international insurance firm in Hong Kong.
- Review and provide feedback on IFRS 17 technical papers.
- Make decisions on methodologies and assumptions.
- Investigate the financial impact on capital, profitability and financial statements.
- Communicate with other departments on the design of data flow.
- Implement IFRS 17 to local systems (including Prophet) and reporting.
- Develop and enhance tools (e.g. Prophet, excel, VBA) during the implementation phase.
- Train other team members regarding IFRS 17 issues.
- University graduate or equivalent.
- ASA or near ASA qualified.
- 4+ years working experience in actuarial reporting in life insurance industry.
- At least 1 year of experience on IFRS17 is a must.
- Experienced Prophet user (asset-liability modelling would be an advantage).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Good command of English and Chinese.