Actuarial Assistant, Product
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To provide technical and operational support in product pricing and product management (include perform user acceptance test, preparation of special quotes, address policy enquiries etc.). Job Responsibilities:
- Support product development and management process and conduct User Acceptance Tests on products and system enhancement projects.
- Perform financial analyses and technical support on special quotes upon business needs.
- Assist to perform ad hoc analysis upon business needs and work with other departments to address the policy enquiries. Handle day-to-day operational issues and enquires.
- Modify the work tools to streamline the business-as-usual process.
- University graduate majoring in Actuarial Science or related curriculum
- Some progress in Actuarial examinations of the Society of Actuaries or equivalent
- Previous internship experience is preferred but not a must
- Good communication skill and command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good analytical skills and attention in details
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Familiar with Programming and Prophet is an advantage