Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Supports the Assistant Actuarial Manager / Actuarial Manager / Senior Actuarial Manager in product development and maintenance by preparing new product pricing and analysis and performing system checks. Roles and Responsibilities:
Product Pricing and Development/ Inforce Business Management
- Prepares new product pricing to meet the financial requirements of the company. Conducts profitability analysis of existing products (25%)
- Prepares user requirement and performs testing for the actuarial related areas in the product implementation cycle to ensure accuracy and timeliness of system delivery (25%)
- Prepares experience studies / reports. Meets agreed timelines and with accuracy. Provides observation and comments on the results. (20%)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Communicates with IT and prepare user requirement for various studies and system development (10%)
- Support Actuarial team in preparing the reinsurance forms/ filings on new or existing reinsurance arrangement. Assist product implementation which involves reinsurance. (5%)
- Develops special quotations (10%)
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements (5%)
- University / College graduate in Actuarial Science or relevant subject
- Proficient in MS Office and data analysis techniques, knowledge of actuarial software will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and database skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.