Actuarial Associate, IFRS 17
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Contribute to IFRS 17 project in supporting on establishing IFRS 17 methodology and data, system and process development. Roles and Responsibilities
- Support on the IFRS 17 methodology development and provide analysis to facilitate the technical decisions
- Review the technical paper from Group Office and perform the product assessment on various IFRS 17 aspects
- Perform the financial impact analysis and reveal the financial implications of IFRS 17 implementation to stakeholders
- Co-work with Group Office and/or external vendor on the development of IFRS 17 centralized system
- Review the user requirements to ensure the specifications for system build are IFRS 17 compliant
- Collaborate with IT, Finance, and/or other parties to ensure the data and systems after development fulfill the user requirements.
- Support data and system UAT and flag up issues encountered
- Support other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet the request from different parties
- University / College graduate in Actuarial Science or other relevant discipline
- Good progress in Actuarial professional examination
- Knowledge in insurance products and IFRS 4 / US GAAP, IFRS 17 will be an asset
- Experience in data and system UAT is a plus
- Knowledge in Prophet is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good written and verbal English and Chinese skills
- Candidates with more experience will be consider in Senior Actuarial Associate
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.