Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Contribute to EV reporting team by supervising a small team to provide quality service and effective output in performance. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Supervise 1-2 staff to prepare high quality deliverables related to EV / VONB reporting
- Ensure timely and correctness of results as prepared by the team on the valuation and business projection process and other duties/special projects related to financial reporting & budge
- Ensure the processes to compile various financial reporting requirements are followed Ensure timely and accurate IFRS reporting
- Collaborate with internal and external working partners to ensure smooth EV / VONB reporting process Knowledge sharing with other team members Support other actuarial projects as required by performing financial projections and profitability analysis for annual and ad hoc exercise
- University / College graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Business Administration or related subject with at least 6 years experience in life insurance industry
- Good progress in Actuarial professional examination in Actuarial professional examination
- Good communication, presentation and basic project management skills.
- Knowledge in insurance product and corporate actuarial work. Experience and knowledge in IFRS/USGAAP, embedded value, HKIO basis, economic capital is an asset
- Managerial experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. VBA) and Actuarial Software, e.g. Prophet is an advantage
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Actuarial Manager
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.