- HKD40000 - HKD60000 per annum
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 09 nov. 18
Principal Responsibilities * To maintain close communication with business users and IT teams to deliver new solution that applicable to our business. * Partner with Product Management to meet project objectives. * Responsible for delivery of solution mainly in Machine Learning. * Manage sprint planning and execution which includes the management of project progress and provide status & visibility. * To propose, review business requirements and ensure they align with global standards * To attend stakeholder queries in timely manner
- University-level degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in Agile Lead or Machine Learning.
- Solid domain knowledge in Corporate Banking and Global Liquidity and Cash Management would be an advantage
- Excellent planning skills, including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Experience in machine learning (ML). Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution implementation.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in Java and Python.
- Experience in cloud computing would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate and drive discussion across business functions and stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving skill.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to delivery
- Maintain can do attitude and stay positive towards challenges
- Being open, dependable, connected and align the bank's values
- Ability in working under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Good command of spoken Mandarin would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the capacity to foster partnership among project participants and collaborate with them to ensure successful project delivery