Our client is a large Technology Driven Blue-Chip Enterprise and is currently looking for an Agile Project Manager who will also act as a Scrum Master in the delivery of development sprints. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams. The role will help deliver applications within a multi-year data programme, where an Enterprise Data Warehouse, Enterprise Data Lake and a Data Analytics platform will be delivered.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Report Project status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Identify and Manage Project Risk
- Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
- Manage the development activities and deliverables
- Ensure development requirements are met
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Required Skills for the Role:
- A bachelor’s degree or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 10 years of project management experience in an enterprise environment
- Must have relevant IT Certifications (PMP, Prince 2, Scrum Master, SAFE)
- Strong hands-on experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to positively influence, challenging supportively and effectively where appropriate
- Proven experience leading Scrum Teams as a Scrum Master in an IT Project
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field.
- Excellent written and oral English communication is a must.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Agile Project Manager" in the subject line.