Who we are looking for
Alpha Front Office Support/Product Specialists deliver best-in-class functional support, client service and problem resolution for the Charles River IMS application in partnership with implementations, technology, data, front, middle and back office teams, as well as contracted third-party vendors.
Our team is:
Why this role is important to us
- Passionate about innovation
- Knowledgeable about global portfolio management, trading, compliance and analytics across asset classes
- Committed to a streamlined client experience
- Dedicated to helping our clients make easier and more informed investment decisions to optimize returns and manage risk.
State Street Alpha is the first front-to-back asset servicing platform for institutional and wealth management firms. Alpha brings together real-time data and asset intelligence across the investment lifecycle to help them make better decisions and deliver growth for our clients. The team you will be joining is responsible for providing seamless service to Alpha Clients for the full spectrum of needs from operational, technical, data and service questions to incident response related to the Alpha platform. What you will be responsible for
As a Front Office Support/Product Specialist you will:
What we value
- Receive and respond to client and business user inquiries and issues related to the Alpha platform
- Apply frameworks for categorization, prioritization and escalation to all inquiries/issues for consistent service.
- Follow a streamlined operational process for receiving and resolving service requests with a sense of urgency
- Create, document, and track the status of requests through closure in a centralized workflow tool for data quality and process transparency
- Proactively communicate accurate and timely information to clients and stakeholders about open service requests/issues
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to resolve production issues with clearly identified short- and long-term solutions and timelines
- Perform operational activities (e.g., security and account set-up, trade blotter monitoring)
- Production testing for new releases (e.g., defect fixes, enhancements, implementations)
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Deep working knowledge of financial instruments and the investment lifecycle, including Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Combinations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Client-service mindset
- Process and efficiency oriented
About State Street What we do.
- We are hiring for all levels of experience - title commensurate to skillset/experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance, Economics, or other relevant area.
- CFA, CIMA, CIIA, or CFS certifications, preferred
- Familiarity with industry software providers to promote platform interoperability (i.e., Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Factset, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, etc.), preferred
- Hands on experience with the Charles River IMS application, preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and/or JIRA, a plus
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers