Job Reference #241152BR
You'll be working in the Global Investment Management Alternatives Investment Solutions APAC team in Hong Kong or Singapore. We manage the delivery to our client facing units of an extensive range of alternative funds for our clients in Hong Kong and Singapore, working closely with our counterparts in Switzerland and other APAC locations (Taiwan, Japan, China) to ensure common standards and cooperation. Our role leads us to interact frequently with a wide range of internal stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, IT, Sales, Fund Execution, Operations, and Risk Units, as well as external stakeholders, including the asset management companies that manage the funds we offer our clients. Your expertise
• a degree in finance, business administration or law from an accredited, high quality institution
• 5-10 years of experience in a financial services firm, ideally with exposure to an investment management environment
• basic understanding of alternative funds
• experience in delivering change initiatives within a large, highly complex, cross functional environment
• an interest and preferably experience in regulatory developments and their impact on products
• a talent to explain complex issues in simple terms
• solid coordination and project management skills
• strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across functions and seniority levels
• undertaken or are interested in additional finance-focused education, such as CFA, CAIA or equivalent
• basic MS Office and excel skills are a prerequisite
• preferably experience in communication, negotiation and presentation in Asia due to market coverage.
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
• assertive, self-motivated, strong team player with proven endurance
• excellent in English and Mandarin, in both written and verbal communication due to Greater China market coverage. About us
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact? Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.