Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
- $HK 480,000 - 550,000
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 19 sept. 17
My client is one of the world's largest global asset managers
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare and coordinate budgets, monthly forecast and variance analysis of financial information and related drivers.
- Utilize technology to manage, maintain and analyze large data sets.
- Participate and/or lead team-wide projects including ad hoc analysis, and delivery of automated solutions for reporting.
- Prepare, analyze and deliver periodic financial reports (ie: weekly, monthly) for the iShares business.
- Proactively look for opportunities to optimize the current reporting structure and develop new approaches to assess the health of the business.
- Liaise with Central Finance, Accounting and Human Resources, as needed, on key deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preference for Accounting / Finance, Information Technology, or other computer-related discipline.
- Must have at least 2+ years accounting experience from a top tier financial services instituion
- Experience in Tableau, Sequel Server, SQL, VBA is a big advantage
- MUST already be based in Hong Kong