Analyst (IT Operation Management), Information Technology
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Manage the planning and scheduling of the entire software deployment throughout the release cycle, with actual coordination and monitoring during the object promotion maintenance window
- Drive release process improvements, automation, standardization, and documentation
- Implement release management process with continuous improvement
- Manage all release activities includes application, infrastructure and security
- Manage and track the IT release calendar and communication
- Produce and review deployment, rollback, resource and communication plans
- Collaborate and communicate between internal application teams, vendors and business for release content submissions and oversee the implementation
- Conduct release meetings to ensure all relevant parties clearly understand, able to execute the release and post-mortem review
- Provide regular dashboards and reporting for measure and improve release quality and efficiency
- Duty after office hours e.g. release night, weekend or public holiday
- Act as the backup of other operation and service management processes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of Release and/or project management experience in financial or banking industry
- Solid experience developing new systems, release tools and automation
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Familiar with CI/CD, Agile, DevOps development delivery and Cloud is desirable
- Familiarity with IT process framework such as ITIL is highly desirable
- Ability to be on call 24/7
- Independent, proactive, responsible and positive attitude
- A strong problem solver and able to take initiatives in solving problems
- Experience in implementing ITSM processes for a sizing organization
- Proactive and strong coordination, communication and multitasking skills, able to communicate effectively with all relevant parties at different levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to effectively tailor communication of technical issues to various audiences
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.