Analyst (Technology Platforms)-Major Insurance Company-30k
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 14 mai 18 2018-05-14
A top tier world-renowned insurance company is looking for an Analyst to provide support to their technology platforms offering exceptional salary package and benefit.
Our client is a leading financial institute currently working on a list of digital transformation projects. They are currently looking for an Analyst with previous solid technical knowledge on IBM WebSphere Portal, Web Content Management, etc. and good programming knowledge in .Net to provide support to a list of different IT applications on multiple platforms, such as Cloud, Digital and Windows.
As an Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Provide L1/L2 support to the local business entity and liaise with Group/Regional IT Technical Center of Excellence (TCOE) on L3 support.
- Perform administrative work on the portal, including user maintenance, security access/ housekeeping of the contents, document repository creation etc
- Support any Group-level hotfix and enhancement testing/health check
- Attend monthly ONE service committee as local support owners
- Contribute to the TCOE new assets / features of the portal
- Ensure application availability and healthiness
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experiences of IT application support /development, preferably in insurance & financial services field.
- Good knowledge on IBM WebSphere Portal, Web Content Management, IBM Quickr/Connection, Omnifind
- Experience in supporting company web portal/ HTML/ CSS etc.
- Good programming knowledge in Java/ .NET
- Experience of supporting and maintaining IT applications on multiple platforms, including Cloud, Digital and Windows
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.