MioTech uses artificial intelligence to solve the sustainability, climate change, carbon emissions reduction, and social responsibility challenges faced by financial institutions, corporations, and individuals. Its comprehensive coverage of ESG data helps financial institutions make the right decisions in green finance and responsible investments. Its software helps corporations manage ESG reporting, improve energy efficiency, track and reduce carbon emissions. Its app builds green-conscious communities and promotes low-carbon lifestyles among individuals.
MioTech has offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore. Its world-renowned investors include ZhenFund, Horizons Ventures, TOM Group, Moody's, HSBC, Guotai Junan International, GIC, J.P. Morgan Asset Management, and HSBC Asset Management’s Financial Technology Venture Capital Fund.
We are looking for an Analyst / Assistant Manager to join our Customer Success Team.
- Train and support our clients on product, data or other technical queries to help them achieve their objectives.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to promptly resolve product or data issues and ensure a smooth user experience for clients.
- Manage client delivery projects and coordinate relevant parties to facilitate project completion in a timely manner.
- Analyse clients’ needs and help clients address them with MioTech’s product offerings.
- Collect and manage product feedback from clients and interpret client requirements for product, sales and other internal teams.
- Be the product expert and support colleagues with technical product knowledge.
- University degree. Demonstrated track record of academic and professional track records.
- Minimum one-year experience as a client success consultant, business analyst, project management or similar roles.
- Proficiency in data organization through Microsoft Excel or other data management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Mandarin.
- Experience working for a software/data vendor or SaaS company is a plus.
- Prior experience in IT Service Desk or Desktop Support in a financial institution is a plus.
- Programming experience with Python, SQL or relevant programming languages is a plus.
- Good understanding of local and global ESG policies is a plus.