Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
- Report to Quantitative Portfolio Manager of QIS.
- Conduct data retrieval and analysis that supports quant strategies and research.
- Assist in formulating quant investment strategy/model and put into work.
- Assist in managing ETF and quant-driven strategies.
- Assist in the new ETF/quant product development.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis with fundamental fund managers on a wide range of investment research e.g. portfolio construction, thematic investment and other quantitative modelling.
- Take part in system enhancement projects e.g. workflow automation design and testing, third-party vendor system evaluation
- The culture of the team is very open, team-oriented, passionate about intelligent research, and entrepreneurial.
- 2-4 years of working experience, preferable in quantitative finance or other relevant areas.
- Knowledge in basic programming i.e. VBA, Python / R
- Familiar with financial software and database e.g. FACTSET, Bloomberg, Morningstar.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible, attentive to details, self-initiative and team work.
- Able to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese/Mandarin.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.