Application Support, VP My client, one of the longest standing Chinese securities institutions that developed business in Hong Kong provides global investing and financing integrated financial services to clients in Mainland China and the world. Their business scope covers personal finance, enterprise finance, institutional securities, asset management and securities research with office in APAC and EU. They're currently seeking a talented application support person to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide application support for equities and futures trading systems;
- Analysis of application system problems;
- Liaise with internal users and vendors for various projects activities;
- Participate in user requirements studying and documentation; conducting user acceptance testing and trainings;
- Assist in different IT projects and daily application systems administration.
- Bsc or above in computer science or IT related discipline;
- 2 years + of experience in application development / support in financial institutions;
- Familiar with web application systems and development technologies including Apache, IIS, ASP, .NET, and Java;
- Good knowledge in RDBMS : Oracle, MS SQL Server preferred;
- Experience in providing support to equities and derivatives trading application systems;
- Fluent Putonghua is a bonus.