Application Production Support
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 sept. 17
Hope this finds you well. An international banking group is now looking for an Application Production Support Analyst to join the growing team of APAC eCommerce.
You will be responsible for:
- Applications support of Equities & Derivatives Trading and Sales business, focus on the Structured Product Sales related system platform, deal pricing mechanism, trade routing work flow, computation grids and other pre-trade related platforms
- Support internal clients, troubleshoot and diagnose functional and technical issues in the production environment
- Management and tracking of daily production problems and user request; ensure effective and timely resolution and communications to the client; report bugs back to local / overseas development teams; enhance legacy Excel VBA if necessary
- Conduct system Quality Assurance test
You must possess:
- University qualification preferably with IT major.
- Solid experience on supporting trading floor
- 5 -8 years of experience desired
You must demonstrate:
- Good client management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on derivative products : OTC structure products
- Technical knowledge on Excel VBA, SQL on Sybase and Oracle
- Solid scripting and automation skills required using python and shell scripting
- Reliable and good attention to details
Should you find your experience relevant, kindly have your profile sent and let me know when is the best time to speak this week to further discuss.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com