Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client is a well-known global insurance company, where they are building an exciting InsurTech platform across the Asia region. They are looking for an Application Release & DevOps Manager in Hong Kong as part of their regional delivery team.
Great exposure in an international environment with great remuneration. Perm position.
- Manage the regional application release, change management, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- The application platform has regular application release. Responsible to track issues occurred and monitor those problems with possible solution suggestions.
- Work with the development and configuration teams to define each release of code, dependencies, order and time needed for consistent deployment.
- Manage the knowledge base of the application and provide recommendations for future prevention.
- Building the CI/CD process through the whole deployment environment.
- Manage JIRA/Confluence to ensure all initiatives, features, and stories are well version-controlled.
- Implement the DevOps model. Gradually automate the infrastructure setup as Infrastructure as code.
- Around 10 years of experience in application release management.
- Familiar with CI/CD, Agile, DevOps, TDD development delivery.
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud infrastructure is a great plus.
- Proper Software Management experience in routing the issue to the right engineering team to address the known issues.
- Practical background in software engineering principles across software delivery.
- Strong understanding of the whole Software Release Management process.
- Strong DevOps experience and ability to bring infrastructure delivery to infrastructure as code.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps tools like Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Selenium, X-Ray, Fortify etc.
- A strong problem solver and able to take initiatives in solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. You will be working in a regional environment.
- Bachelor degree from a reputed University
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Application Release & DevOps Manager - Regional InsurTech Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) System Engineer - Systematic Trading Hedge Fund
2) High Frequency Trading Quant – Elite Prop Trading Firm
3) Java / Python Trading Systems Developer (Asset Management Firm) - Fresh Graduates welcome