· Provide first-line production support to Back-office and Trading systems of Securities and Futures business
· Work closely with internal users and vendors to manage enhancement request and production issue investigation
· Perform System Integration Test (SIT).
· Support User Acceptance Test (UAT).
· Assist in application system deployment and configuration.
· Develop command scripts to support system maintenance automation.
· Prepare technical document.
· Provide phone or remote support in non-office hour in case required
· Assist Market Rehearsal and major system deployment on Saturday in case required
· Bachelor Degree or Diploma holder in Computer Science or related discipline(s).
· Recent graduates will be considered.
· Knowledge in C#, Java, DB2, MS SQL, and UNIX / AIX scripting is an advantage.
· Responsible, detail-minded, self-disciplined and able to work independently.