Application Support (IT)
Monitor the mobile channel and trading system for online trading.
Real time troubleshooting system issue, problems with/without SOPs, Be the first point of escalation.
Automate manual tasks; create/improve small tools that help make team operations more efficient.
Collaborate with internal teams or vendors to execute projects. Lead continuous improvement efforts.
Audit the quality of work performed and provide constructive feedback when necessary. Job Specification
- Degree holder in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- A solid knowledge of equities and futures market, especially strong understanding of HKEX's microstructure. Knowledge of China, US markets is a plus.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration with release management skills.
- Knowledge of web service, mobile app with troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high availability environment
- Understanding networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- Proficient knowledge of SQL scripts and command in database platforms.
- Good analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills and ability to deal with multi-cultural users and vendors.
- Strong interested in problem-solving and solution deliveries mindset.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
Years of relevant working experience
- Will need to work overtime or non-office hours when required
- 4+ years of experience in two or more of the following: Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration.
- 2+ years of web service, mobile app experience with troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high availability environment
- 2+ years of experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP