- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 25 juin 18 2018-06-25
Excellent opportunity for an Enthusiastic Application Support Professional to work with a Top Tier Asset Management Organisation
A Top-Tier Global Asset Management Organisation is looking for an Application Support/Devops professional to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be looking over the application estate and will be expected to do project work on the side. This is a great opportunity to work for a role with real autonomy and scope.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest levels of systems availability, which are comprised of mostly proprietary applications (front and back office)
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the applications as well as the business and technical workflows
- Work closely with development and support staff
- Broker FIX session on-boarding and testing
- Remotely support a Mainland Chinese office with occasionally travel to the site
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin is a requirement, with Cantonese as a plus
- Ability to execute SQL troubleshooting procedures, analyze SQL code and results from SQL queries
- Experience managing production systems and applications built on Windows Servers, Unix/Linux, Web technologies, Active Directory and TCP/IP protocols
This is a very good opportunity to work in a Top Tier Asset Management firm and develop your skill base in both technology and business. Please send your resume in Word format to Toby Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Application Support in the subject header.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."