Asia Pacific Senior Business Model Innovation Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Asia Pacific Senior Business Model Innovation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to building and driving BMI strategic and operational initiatives in the region, coordinating with global and regional C level and other senior stakeholders in the bank. Ensure that initiatives are adequately and consistently planned, resourced and executed.
- Support BMI strategy, defining priorities at a regional, local and proposition level.
- Support BMI head to drive quarterly and annual business planning and business review processes working across geographies and functions.
- Responsible for BMI Operational Tools, request vetting, resource allocation and reporting.
- Provide insights to the business through analysis of relevant data to drive greater effectiveness.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Years of relevant work experience in financial and quantitative analysis or top tier consulting company.
- Experience with quantitative financial modeling like scenario based, sensitivity analyses, statistical techniques and reporting. Experience working with spreadsheets that link multiple sources of data through pivot tables, lookups, conditional formulas.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience at a top tier strategy consulting firm, or equivalent strategy and operations line management experience for a technology firm or digital part of a financial organization.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and the ability to communicate with cross business teams, staffing and other partners.
- Driven people person and insightful innovator, with a demonstrated passion for the future of financial world.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly diverse team, to thrive with ambiguity, and to work with different teams of creatives, technologists, planners, vendors, and partners.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to move from detail to executive level strategy and to develop succinct, convincing C level presentations.
- Ability to speak and write in an additional language fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in a top technology related strategy consulting role or corporate strategy or innovation or research analyst experience, combined with relevant industry experience.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A419
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited