Senior Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading banks from Europe. The successful candidate will be in a visible and high profile role representing Hong Kong and Asia, and facing off with senior management (Europe) for all cybersecurity and technology risk management in the region.
- Supervise and implement Group strategy across Asia branches and adopt Global Defences, controls & requirements.
- Lead local and regional efforts to adopt, implement, monitor and maintain the Cyber Risk Framework, Technology Risk policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the implemented policies and procedures adhere to, and are compliant with local regulatory requirements.
- Drive cyber security awareness across Hong Kong and Asia branches.
- Engage, coordinate and report cybersecurity and IT risk and events with the branch business areas, regulators, partners and any other third parties.
- Lead the security review of the infrastructure, network, endpoint etc. across all branches for projects, 3rd parties, systems and information.
- Maintain and execute a schedule of policy review and submission to the relevant governing bodies for approval.
- Work closely with 2LOD and 3LOD, and regional governance groups to ensure audit issues are tracked, completed, and closed.
- Build strong relationships with global stakeholders.
- 8 to 10 years experience covering Information Security and Controls, ideally in Banking and Financial sectors.
- In-depth knowledge of information technology and security solutions and frameworks.
- Strong track record and expertise implementing Cybersecurity Policies and delivering Technology Risk / Threat Management: engaging senior stakeholders, driving engagement and buy-in.
- Strong experience managing stakeholders, requirements and regulators such as HKMA, MAS and CBIRC.
- Excellent communication and soft skills in English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics (or related).
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, ITIL/COBIT are strongly preferred.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Leslie Ho at email@example.com and put Asia Regional Information Security Officer (VP) - Leading Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Infrastructure Architect - Enterprise Platform
2) Head of Software QA and Testing CoE - Leading Financial Institution
3) Senior J2EE/JBOSS Fixed Income Developer - Leading Global Investment Bank