Asset, Liability and Capital Management Manager - Global Finance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Asset, Liability and Capital Management Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Supporting ALCM senior management in capital management related initiatives for HBAP and across the Asia Pacific region.
- Identify, assess and monitor capital risks in line with internal and external requirements.
- Adherence to relevant regulatory, listing, disclosure and other applicable corporate governance requirements.
- Supporting the preparation of materials for senior management governance forums and committees.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to, including implementation of a robust control environment.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree or professional qualification in the field of accounting, finance or risk management or related discipline.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to capital management, market risk management preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate sound commercial acumen and risk management principles.
- Detail oriented, adaptable and able to work under pressure in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing environments and priorities.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.