Assistance Manager (Business Intelligence), Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 15 oct. 18
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our Finance department covers a broad spectrum of work - from being closely involved in supporting the firm’s business strategy and helping ensure that services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, to rigorously managing critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable and billing.
- Building solutions using SQL and Business Intelligence
- Lead BI team under Finance department
- Develop a deep understanding of key performance and result metrics, data structures and reporting tools in order to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable insights with existing or propose new metrics, dashboards or tools
- Develop customised reports and dashboards using business intelligence
- Develop and maintain BI system documentation
- Participate in the integrated BI reporting initiatives which involves SAP and enterprise IT application
- Support recurring and ad-hoc requests for data analysis or reporting
- A degree holder, preferably in Computer Science or a related discipline, or a Business degree combined with appropriate technical skills
- SQL experience is a must, 3 - 5 years of direct experience in Power BI report design and development
- Professional services experience would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent assignments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.