Assistant Actuarial Manager, GI&EB
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
This role provide professional actuarial support to develop products, monitor sales performance and profitability, perform market analysis and gather intelligence, as well as all peripheral pre-launch and post-launch support and negotiations. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop products, conduct analysis provide actuarial inputs and support, and work on pricing. Arrange effective product reinsurance if required.
- Prepare product specification, sales materials and product literature, and liaise with different departments for product approval and launch.
- Provide professional actuarial services to the business, analyses and monitor product profitability and perform risk/financial analysis, to meet with business objectives, compliance standards and regulatory requirement and changes.
- Conduct regular market intelligence to analyze market trend and environment.
- Support sales by offering product training/briefing and participating in developing electronic tools to drive sales activities.
- University graduate in Actuarial Science
- Fellowship or close to Fellowship in a recognized international actuarial institutions (SOA or CAS)
- A minimum of 6 years actuarial related working experience in insurance industry
- With solid experience in actuarial projects, preferably in product development